Apricot vs Banana: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apricot vs banana - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in banana.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and banana 89 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 85 %.
In apricot and in banana most calories came from carbs.
apricot or banana - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 85% more than apricot.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 105% more than apricot.
- Fat: apricot - 18% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 30% more than apricot.
- Protein: apricot - 22% more than banana.
Apricot vs banana: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||22.84 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||1.09 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||358 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||0.665 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||20 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||8.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||0.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||26 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is more protein than in banana.
There is 1.09g per 100g of banana and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in banana.
There is 22.84g/100g of carbohydrates in banana and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 105 %.
Where is more fats?
In apricot is more fats than in banana.
Tables below show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in banana and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 18 %.
See tables below to compare apricot with banana in details.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
apricot or banana - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 3% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 83% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 11% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 39% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 580% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 122% more than apricot.
- Vitaminium C: apricot - 13% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: apricot - 85% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: apricot - 98% more than banana.
apricot or banana - where is more minerals?
Compares of apricot
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blackberries
- Apricot vs Blackcurrants
- Apricot vs Blueberries
Compares of banana
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?