Apple vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs strawberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in strawberries.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and strawberries 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 38 %.
In apple and in strawberries most calories came from carbs.
apple or strawberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: apple - 38% more than strawberries.
- Carbohydrates: apple - 44% more than strawberries.
- Fat: strawberries - 76% more than apple.
- Dietary fiber: apple - 17% more than strawberries.
- Protein: strawberries - 158% more than apple.
Apple vs strawberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||7 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in strawberries.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberries and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 158 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple is more carbohydrates than in strawberries.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberries and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple is less fats than in strawberries.
Tables below show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberries and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 76 %.
See tables below to compare apple with strawberries in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple or strawberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple - 15% more than strawberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberries - 324% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B5: strawberries - 105% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B6: strawberries - 15% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberries - 700% more than apple.
- Vitaminium C: strawberries - 1178% more than apple.
- Vitaminium E: strawberries - 61% more than apple.
- Vitaminium K: strawberries - 0% more than apple.
- Beta karoten: apple - 74% more than strawberries.
apple or strawberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
Compares of strawberries
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?