Apple vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs papaya - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is more calories than in papaya.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17 %.
In apple and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
apple or papaya - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: apple - 17% more than papaya.
- Carbohydrates: apple - 42% more than papaya.
- Fat: papaya - 53% more than apple.
- Dietary fiber: apple - 29% more than papaya.
- Protein: papaya - 81% more than apple.
Apple vs papaya: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||276 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 81 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple is more carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 42 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple is less fats than in papaya.
Tables below show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 53 %.
See tables below to compare apple with papaya in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple or papaya - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): papaya - 35% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): papaya - 4% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): papaya - 271% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B5: papaya - 257% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B6: apple - 7% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 1133% more than apple.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 1224% more than apple.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 67% more than apple.
- Vitaminium K: papaya - 18% more than apple.
- Beta karoten: papaya - 922% more than apple.
apple or papaya - where is more minerals?
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
Compares of papaya
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?