Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is much more calories than in tomato juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 171%.
In apple juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with tomato juice in details.
Apple juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
apple juice - 171% more than tomato juice
apple juice - 220% more than tomato juice
tomato juice - 123% more than apple juice
- Dietary fiber:
tomato juice - 100% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 750% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 7% more than apple juice
Tomato juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.29 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.85 g|
|Water||88.24 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||70.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.32 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 750%.
More carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 220%.
Less fat in apple juice
In apple juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 123%.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
- Carbohydrates3.53 g
- Fat0.29 g
- Dietary fiber0.4 g
- Protein0.85 g
- Water94.24 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 70% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
tomato juice - 376% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
tomato juice - 359% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
tomato juice - 822% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6:
tomato juice - 289% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C:
tomato juice - 7689% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E:
tomato juice - 3100% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs tomato juice
tomato juice - 25% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 225% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 120% more than apple juice
apple juice - 204% more than tomato juice
tomato juice - 115% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 150% more than apple juice
tomato juice - 11400% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms carbs per 100g
- Biscotti protein per 100g
- Baba Ganoush fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked carrot have?
- Calories in a half of gravy
- Calories in whole gravy
- Calories for one, two or more gravy
- Calories in tablespoon of gravy
- Calories in teaspoon of gravy
- How much protein in old fashioned donut?
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup calories
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice protein
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice sugar
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice vitamins
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice dietary fiber
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice vitaminium C
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice magnessium
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter