Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is more calories than in pineapple juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and pineapple juice 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In apple juice and in pineapple juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with pineapple juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Pineapple juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: pineapple juice - 15% more than apple juice
- Carbohydrates: pineapple juice - 14% more than apple juice
- Fat: apple juice - 8% more than pineapple juice
- Dietary fiber: pineapple juice - 0% more than apple juice
- Protein: pineapple juice - 260% more than apple juice
- Water: apple juice - 2% more than pineapple juice
Pineapple juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Pineapple juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||12.87 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.36 g|
|Water||88.24 g||86.37 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||130 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.199 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||43.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.02 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in pineapple juice.
There is 0.36g per 100g of pineapple juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 260 %.
Less carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in pineapple juice.
There is 12.87g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
More fat in apple juice
In apple juice is more fats than in pineapple juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 8 %.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple juice 176% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pineapple juice 24% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple juice 173% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple juice 456% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: pineapple juice 4767% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E: pineapple juice 100% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs pineapple juice
- Calcium: pineapple juice 63% more than apple juice
- Iron: pineapple juice 158% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: pineapple juice 140% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: apple juice 2233% more than pineapple juice
- Potassium: pineapple juice 29% more than apple juice
- Sodium: apple juice 100% more than pineapple juice
- Zink: pineapple juice 1400% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of pineapple juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup sugar
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice vitamins
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice dietary fiber
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice vitaminium C
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice magnessium
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice potassium