Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple juice vs pineapple juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is less calories than in pineapple juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and pineapple juice 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In apple juice and in pineapple juice most calories came from carbs.
apple juice or pineapple juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pineapple juice - 15% more than apple juice.
- Carbohydrates: pineapple juice - 14% more than apple juice.
- Fat: apple juice - 8% more than pineapple juice.
- Dietary fiber: pineapple juice - 0% more than apple juice.
- Protein: pineapple juice - 260% more than apple juice.
- Water: apple juice - 2% more than pineapple juice.
Apple juice vs pineapple juice: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Pineapple juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||12.87 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.36 g|
|Water||88.24 g||86.37 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||130 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.199 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||43.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.02 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in pineapple juice.
There is 0.36g per 100g of pineapple juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 260 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in pineapple juice.
There is 12.87g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple juice is more fats than in pineapple juice.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 8 %.
See tables below to compare apple juice with pineapple juice in details.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple juice or pineapple juice - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple juice - 176% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pineapple juice - 24% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple juice - 173% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple juice - 456% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium C: pineapple juice - 4767% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium E: pineapple juice - 100% more than apple juice.
apple juice or pineapple juice - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pineapple juice - 63% more than apple juice.
- Iron: pineapple juice - 158% more than apple juice.
- Magnessium: pineapple juice - 140% more than apple juice.
- Phosphorus: apple juice - 96% more than pineapple juice.
- Potassium: pineapple juice - 29% more than apple juice.
- Sodium: apple juice - 50% more than pineapple juice.
- Zink: pineapple juice - 1400% more than apple juice.
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Blackberry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
Compares of pineapple juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Raspberry Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup vitamins
- Blackberry Juice vs Grape Juice dietary fiber
- Blackberry Juice vs Lemon Juice vitaminium C
- Blackberry Juice vs Orange Juice magnessium
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice potassium