Apple Juice vs Orange Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is just a little less calories than in orange juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and orange juice 45 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2 %.
In apple juice and in orange juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with orange juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Orange juice Nutrition Difference
Orange juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Orange juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||10.4 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.7 g|
|Water||88.24 g||88.3 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||200 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.04 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in orange juice.
There is 0.7g per 100g of orange juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 600 %.
More carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in orange juice.
There is 10.4g/100g of carbohydrates in orange juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9 %.
Less fat in apple juice
In apple juice is less fats than in orange juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in orange juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 54 %.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: orange juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange juice 329% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange juice 76% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange juice 448% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: orange juice 122% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: orange juice 5456% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E: orange juice 300% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs orange juice
- Calcium: orange juice 38% more than apple juice
- Iron: orange juice 67% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: orange juice 120% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: apple juice 6900% more than orange juice
- Potassium: orange juice 98% more than apple juice
- Sodium: apple juice 300% more than orange juice
- Zink: orange juice 400% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of orange juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup vitaminium C
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice magnessium
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice potassium