Apple Juice vs Orange Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple juice vs orange juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is just a little more calories than in orange juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and orange juice 45 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2 %.
In apple juice and in orange juice most calories came from carbs.
apple juice or orange juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: apple juice - 2% more than orange juice.
- Carbohydrates: apple juice - 8% more than orange juice.
- Fat: orange juice - 54% more than apple juice.
- Dietary fiber: orange juice - 0% more than apple juice.
- Protein: orange juice - 600% more than apple juice.
- Water: orange juice - 0% more than apple juice.
Apple juice vs orange juice: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Orange juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||10.4 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.7 g|
|Water||88.24 g||88.3 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||200 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.04 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in orange juice.
There is 0.7g per 100g of orange juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 600 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in orange juice.
There is 10.4g/100g of carbohydrates in orange juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple juice is less fats than in orange juice.
Tables below show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in orange juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare apple juice with orange juice in details.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple juice or orange juice - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange juice - 329% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange juice - 76% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange juice - 448% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B6: orange juice - 122% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium C: orange juice - 5456% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium E: orange juice - 300% more than apple juice.
apple juice or orange juice - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: orange juice - 38% more than apple juice.
- Iron: orange juice - 67% more than apple juice.
- Magnessium: orange juice - 120% more than apple juice.
- Phosphorus: apple juice - 99% more than orange juice.
- Potassium: orange juice - 98% more than apple juice.
- Sodium: apple juice - 75% more than orange juice.
- Zink: orange juice - 400% more than apple juice.
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Blackberry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
Compares of orange juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Raspberry Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup potassium