Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is much more calories than in lemon juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and lemon juice 22 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 109%.
In apple juice and in lemon juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with lemon juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Lemon juice Nutrition Difference
Lemon juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Lemon juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||6.9 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.35 g|
|Water||88.24 g||92.31 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||103 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||20 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||38.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||0.15 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in lemon juice.
There is 0.35g per 100g of lemon juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 250%.
More carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in lemon juice.
There is 6.9g/100g of carbohydrates in lemon juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 64%.
Less fat in apple juice
In apple juice is less fats than in lemon juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.24g/100g of fats in lemon juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 85%.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: lemon juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lemon juice 14% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple juice 13% more than lemon juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lemon juice 25% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: lemon juice 156% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: lemon juice 4200% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E: lemon juice 1400% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs lemon juice
- Calcium: apple juice 33% more than lemon juice
- Iron: apple juice 50% more than lemon juice
- Magnessium: lemon juice 20% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: lemon juice 186% more than apple juice
- Potassium: lemon juice 2% more than apple juice
- Sodium: apple juice 300% more than lemon juice
- Zink: lemon juice 99900% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of lemon juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup magnessium
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice potassium