Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is more calories than in grapefruit juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and grapefruit juice 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18%.
In apple juice and in grapefruit juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with grapefruit juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Grapefruit juice Nutrition Difference
Grapefruit juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Grapefruit juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||9.2 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Water||88.24 g||90 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||162 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||38 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in grapefruit juice.
There is 0.5g per 100g of grapefruit juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 400%.
More carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in grapefruit juice.
There is 9.2g/100g of carbohydrates in grapefruit juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 23%.
More fat in apple juice
In apple juice is more fats than in grapefruit juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in grapefruit juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 30%.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: grapefruit juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grapefruit juice 90% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grapefruit juice 18% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grapefruit juice 174% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: grapefruit juice 144% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: grapefruit juice 4122% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs grapefruit juice
- Calcium: grapefruit juice 13% more than apple juice
- Iron: grapefruit juice 67% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: grapefruit juice 140% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: grapefruit juice 214% more than apple juice
- Potassium: grapefruit juice 60% more than apple juice
- Sodium: apple juice 300% more than grapefruit juice
- Zink: grapefruit juice 109900% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of grapefruit juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup vitamins
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice dietary fiber
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitaminium C
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice magnessium
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice potassium