Apple Juice vs Grape Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple juice vs grape juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is less calories than in grape juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and grape juice 60 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30 %.
In apple juice and in grape juice most calories came from carbs.
apple juice or grape juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: grape juice - 30% more than apple juice.
- Carbohydrates: grape juice - 31% more than apple juice.
- Fat: grape juice - 0% more than apple juice.
- Dietary fiber: grape juice - 0% more than apple juice.
- Protein: grape juice - 270% more than apple juice.
- Water: apple juice - 4% more than grape juice.
Apple juice vs grape juice: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Grape juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||14.77 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.13 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.37 g|
|Water||88.24 g||84.51 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||104 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.133 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||25 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in grape juice.
There is 0.37g per 100g of grape juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 270 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in grape juice.
There is 14.77g/100g of carbohydrates in grape juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31 %.
Where is more fats?
There is the same amount of fat in apple juice and grape juice - 0.13g/100g.
See tables below to compare apple juice with grape juice in details.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple juice or grape juice - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apple juice - 19% more than grape juice.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple juice - 12% more than grape juice.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grape juice - 82% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium B6: grape juice - 78% more than apple juice.
- Vitaminium C: grape juice - 2678% more than apple juice.
apple juice or grape juice - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: grape juice - 38% more than apple juice.
- Iron: grape juice - 108% more than apple juice.
- Magnessium: grape juice - 100% more than apple juice.
- Phosphorus: apple juice - 94% more than grape juice.
- Potassium: grape juice - 3% more than apple juice.
- Sodium: grape juice - 25% more than apple juice.
- Zink: grape juice - 1900% more than apple juice.
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Blackberry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
Compares of grape juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Raspberry Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice potassium