Apple Juice vs Grape Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is more calories than in grape juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and grape juice 60 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30 %.
In apple juice and in grape juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with grape juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Grape juice Nutrition Difference
Grape juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Grape juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||14.77 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.13 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.37 g|
|Water||88.24 g||84.51 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||104 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.133 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||25 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in grape juice.
There is 0.37g per 100g of grape juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 270 %.
Less carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in grape juice.
There is 14.77g/100g of carbohydrates in grape juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31 %.
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in apple juice and grape juice - 0.13g/100g.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: grape juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apple juice 24% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple juice 13% more than grape juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grape juice 82% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: grape juice 78% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: grape juice 2678% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs grape juice
- Calcium: grape juice 38% more than apple juice
- Iron: grape juice 108% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: grape juice 100% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: apple juice 1650% more than grape juice
- Potassium: grape juice 3% more than apple juice
- Sodium: grape juice 25% more than apple juice
- Zink: grape juice 1900% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of grape juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice protein
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice sugar
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup potassium