Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple juice
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is just a little less calories than in cranberry juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and cranberry juice 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In apple juice and in cranberry juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple juice with cranberry juice in details.
Fact 2: Apple juice And Cranberry juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: cranberry juice - 0% more than apple juice
- Carbohydrates: cranberry juice - 8% more than apple juice
- Fat: cranberry juice - 0% more than apple juice
- Dietary fiber: apple juice - 100% more than cranberry juice
- Protein: cranberry juice - 290% more than apple juice
- Water: apple juice - 1% more than cranberry juice
Cranberry juice vs Apple juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Apple juice||Cranberry juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||12.2 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.13 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.39 g|
|Water||88.24 g||87.13 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||5.1 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||5.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||9.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||1.2 mg|
Less protein in apple juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in cranberry juice.
There is 0.39g per 100g of cranberry juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 290%.
Less carbohydrates in apple juice
In apple juice is less carbohydrates than in cranberry juice.
There is 12.2g/100g of carbohydrates in cranberry juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8%.
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in apple juice and cranberry juice - 0.13g/100g.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: cranberry juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apple juice 133% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cranberry juice 6% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cranberry juice 25% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: cranberry juice 189% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: cranberry juice 933% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E: cranberry juice 11900% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs cranberry juice
- Calcium: cranberry juice 0% more than apple juice
- Iron: cranberry juice 108% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: cranberry juice 20% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: apple juice 37% more than cranberry juice
- Potassium: apple juice 31% more than cranberry juice
- Sodium: apple juice 100% more than cranberry juice
- Zink: cranberry juice 25400% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of cranberry juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup nutrition
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice calories
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice protein
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice sugar
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice vitamins
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice dietary fiber
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitaminium C
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice magnessium
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice potassium