Apple Juice vs Carrot Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple juice vs carrot juice - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple juice is more calories than in carrot juice.
Apple juice has 46 kcal per 100g and carrot juice 40 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In apple juice and in carrot juice most calories came from carbs.
apple juice or carrot juice - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: apple juice - 15% more than carrot juice
- Carbohydrates: apple juice - 22% more than carrot juice
- Fat: carrot juice - 15% more than apple juice
- Dietary fiber: carrot juice - 300% more than apple juice
- Protein: carrot juice - 850% more than apple juice
- Water: carrot juice - 1% more than apple juice
Apple juice vs carrot juice nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Apple juice||Carrot juice|
|Carbohydrates||11.3 g||9.28 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.95 g|
|Water||88.24 g||88.87 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.46 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||15.5 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||292 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||66 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||15.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.017 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.073 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.018 mg||0.217 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||8.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||1.16 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple juice is less protein than in carrot juice.
There is 0.95g per 100g of carrot juice and 0.1g per 100g of apple juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 850 %.
In apple juice is more carbohydrates than in carrot juice.
There is 9.28g/100g of carbohydrates in carrot juice and 11.3g/100g in apple juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 22 %.
In apple juice is less fats than in carrot juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in carrot juice and 0.13g/100g in apple juice. In this case difference is about 15 %.
See tables below to compare apple juice with carrot juice in details.
- Carbohydrates11.3 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.1 g
- Water88.24 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: carrot juice vs apple juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot juice 338% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot juice 224% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot juice 429% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium B6: carrot juice 1106% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium C: carrot juice 844% more than apple juice
- Vitaminium E: carrot juice 11500% more than apple juice
Minerals: apple juice vs carrot juice
- Calcium: carrot juice 200% more than apple juice
- Iron: carrot juice 283% more than apple juice
- Magnessium: carrot juice 180% more than apple juice
- Phosphorus: carrot juice 121% more than apple juice
- Potassium: carrot juice 189% more than apple juice
- Sodium: carrot juice 1550% more than apple juice
- Zink: carrot juice 77400% more than apple juice
Compares of apple juice
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice
- Apple Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Apple Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Apple Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of apple juice
Compares of carrot juice
- Calories from Apple juice
- Calories of Beer
- Calories in Shrimp
- Sharp cheddar cheese calories per 100g
- Sesame bagel carbs per 100g
- Triscuits crackers protein per 100g
- Long island iced tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How much protein in peanut butter cookie?
- Apple Juice vs Tomato Juice nutrition
- Apple Juice vs Cranberry Juice calories
- Apple Juice vs Agave Syrup protein
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice sugar
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice vitamins
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice dietary fiber
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice vitaminium C
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice magnessium
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium