Apple vs Jackfruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs jackfruit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is much less calories than in jackfruit.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and jackfruit 95 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 83 %.
In apple and in jackfruit most calories came from carbs.
apple or jackfruit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: jackfruit - 83% more than apple.
- Carbohydrates: jackfruit - 70% more than apple.
- Fat: jackfruit - 276% more than apple.
- Dietary fiber: apple - 38% more than jackfruit.
- Protein: jackfruit - 562% more than apple.
Apple vs jackfruit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||23.5 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.64 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||1.72 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||37 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.329 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||13.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||10 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||61 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in jackfruit.
There is 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 562 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple is less carbohydrates than in jackfruit.
There is 23.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jackfruit and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 70 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple is less fats than in jackfruit.
Tables below show us that there is 0.64g/100g of fats in jackfruit and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 276 %.
See tables below to compare apple with jackfruit in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple or jackfruit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit - 518% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): jackfruit - 112% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit - 911% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B6: jackfruit - 702% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit - 700% more than apple.
- Vitaminium C: jackfruit - 198% more than apple.
- Vitaminium E: jackfruit - 89% more than apple.
- Vitaminium K: jackfruit - 355% more than apple.
- Beta karoten: jackfruit - 126% more than apple.
apple or jackfruit - where is more minerals?
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
Compares of jackfruit
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?