Apple vs Guava: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Apple vs guava - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in apple is less calories than in guava.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and guava 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 31 %.
In apple and in guava most calories came from carbs.
apple or guava - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 31% more than apple.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 4% more than apple.
- Fat: guava - 459% more than apple.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 125% more than apple.
- Protein: guava - 881% more than apple.
Apple vs guava: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||14.3 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||5.4 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||2.55 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||417 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||1.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||228 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||374 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in guava.
There is 2.55g per 100g of guava and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 881 %.
Where is more carbs?
In apple is less carbohydrates than in guava.
There is 14.3g/100g of carbohydrates in guava and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
Where is more fats?
In apple is less fats than in guava.
Tables below show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in guava and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 459 %.
See tables below to compare apple with guava in details.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
apple or guava - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 294% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava - 54% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 1091% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 639% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B6: guava - 168% more than apple.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 1533% more than apple.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 4857% more than apple.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 306% more than apple.
- Vitaminium K: guava - 18% more than apple.
- Beta karoten: guava - 1285% more than apple.
apple or guava - where is more minerals?
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberries
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
Compares of guava
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?