Anchovy vs Tuna: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Anchovy vs tuna - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in anchovy is more calories than in tuna.
Anchovy has 131 kcal per 100g and tuna 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In anchovy and in tuna most calories came from protein.
anchovy or tuna - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tuna - 10% more than anchovy
- Fat: tuna - 1% more than anchovy
- Protein: tuna - 15% more than anchovy
- Water: anchovy - 8% more than tuna
Anchovy vs tuna nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||4.84 g||4.9 g|
|Protein||20.35 g||23.33 g|
|Water||73.37 g||68.09 g|
|Calcium||147 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||3.25 mg||1.02 mg|
|Magnessium||41 mg||50 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||383 mg||252 mg|
|Sodium||104 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.256 mg||0.251 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||14.024 mg||8.654 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.455 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in anchovy is less protein than in tuna.
There is 23.33g per 100g of tuna and 20.35g per 100g of anchovy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in anchovy and tuna - 0g/100g.
In anchovy is less fats than in tuna.
The tables above show us that there is 4.9g/100g of fats in tuna and 4.84g/100g in anchovy. In this case difference is about 1 %.
See tables below to compare anchovy with tuna in details.
- Fat4.84 g
- Protein20.35 g
- Water73.37 g
100g | ounce | single piece | 1 fillet | cup dried
- 0% CARBS.
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Vitamins: tuna vs anchovy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tuna 338% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): anchovy 2% more than tuna
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): anchovy 62% more than tuna
- Vitaminium B6: tuna 218% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): anchovy 350% more than tuna
- Vitaminium E: tuna 75% more than anchovy
Minerals: anchovy vs tuna
Compares of anchovy
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet
- Anchovy vs Herring
- Anchovy vs Mackerel
- Anchovy vs Tuna
- Anchovy vs Salmon
- Anchovy vs Tilapia
- see all compares of anchovy
Compares of tuna
- Calories from Anchovy
- Calories of Beef
- Calories in Pig in a blanket
- Caramel apple calories per 100g
- Ketchup packet carbs per 100g
- Jelly Bean protein per 100g
- Peanut butter toast fat per 100g
- How many calories does Key Lime pie have?
- Calories in a half of sriracha sauce
- Calories in whole sriracha sauce
- Calories for one, two or more sriracha sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- How much protein in honey bun?