Anchovy vs Salmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Anchovy vs salmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in anchovy is much more calories than in salmon.
Anchovy has 131 kcal per 100g and salmon 208 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 59 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in anchovy cames from protein and in salmon from fat.
anchovy or salmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: salmon - 59% more than anchovy
- Fat: salmon - 177% more than anchovy
- Protein: salmon - 0% more than anchovy
- Water: anchovy - 13% more than salmon
Anchovy vs salmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||4.84 g||13.42 g|
|Protein||20.35 g||20.42 g|
|Water||73.37 g||64.89 g|
|Calcium||147 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||3.25 mg||0.34 mg|
|Magnessium||41 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||383 mg||363 mg|
|Sodium||104 mg||59 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.207 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.256 mg||0.155 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||14.024 mg||8.672 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.636 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||3.55 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in anchovy is less protein than in salmon.
There is 20.42g per 100g of salmon and 20.35g per 100g of anchovy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in anchovy and salmon - 0g/100g.
In anchovy is less fats than in salmon.
The tables above show us that there is 13.42g/100g of fats in salmon and 4.84g/100g in anchovy. In this case difference is about 177 %.
See tables below to compare anchovy with salmon in details.
- Fat4.84 g
- Protein20.35 g
- Water73.37 g
100g | ounce | single piece | 1 fillet | cup dried
- 0% CARBS.
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Vitamins: salmon vs anchovy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon 276% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): anchovy 65% more than salmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): anchovy 62% more than salmon
- Vitaminium B6: salmon 345% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon 189% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium E: salmon 523% more than anchovy
Minerals: anchovy vs salmon
Compares of anchovy
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet
- Anchovy vs Herring
- Anchovy vs Mackerel
- Anchovy vs Tuna
- Anchovy vs Salmon
- Anchovy vs Tilapia
- see all compares of anchovy
Compares of salmon
- Calories from Anchovy
- Calories of Beef
- Calories in Pig in a blanket
- Caramel apple calories per 100g
- Ketchup packet carbs per 100g
- Jelly Bean protein per 100g
- Peanut butter toast fat per 100g
- How many calories does Key Lime pie have?
- Calories in a half of sriracha sauce
- Calories in whole sriracha sauce
- Calories for one, two or more sriracha sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- How much protein in honey bun?