Anchovy vs Mackerel: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Anchovy vs mackerel - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in anchovy is much more calories than in mackerel.
Anchovy has 131 kcal per 100g and mackerel 205 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in anchovy cames from protein and in mackerel from fat.
anchovy or mackerel - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mackerel - 56% more than anchovy
- Fat: mackerel - 187% more than anchovy
- Protein: anchovy - 9% more than mackerel
- Water: anchovy - 15% more than mackerel
Anchovy vs mackerel nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||4.84 g||13.89 g|
|Protein||20.35 g||18.6 g|
|Water||73.37 g||63.55 g|
|Calcium||147 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||3.25 mg||1.63 mg|
|Magnessium||41 mg||76 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||5 mg|
|Potassium||383 mg||314 mg|
|Sodium||104 mg||90 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.055 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.256 mg||0.312 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||14.024 mg||9.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.143 mg||0.399 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||1.52 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in anchovy is more protein than in mackerel.
There is 18.6g per 100g of mackerel and 20.35g per 100g of anchovy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in anchovy and mackerel - 0g/100g.
In anchovy is less fats than in mackerel.
The tables above show us that there is 13.89g/100g of fats in mackerel and 4.84g/100g in anchovy. In this case difference is about 187 %.
See tables below to compare anchovy with mackerel in details.
- Fat4.84 g
- Protein20.35 g
- Water73.37 g
100g | ounce | single piece | 1 fillet | cup dried
- 0% CARBS.
- 65% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Vitamins: mackerel vs anchovy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mackerel 220% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mackerel 22% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): anchovy 54% more than mackerel
- Vitaminium B6: mackerel 179% more than anchovy
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): anchovy 800% more than mackerel
- Vitaminium E: mackerel 167% more than anchovy
Minerals: anchovy vs mackerel
Compares of anchovy
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet
- Anchovy vs Herring
- Anchovy vs Mackerel
- Anchovy vs Tuna
- Anchovy vs Salmon
- Anchovy vs Tilapia
- see all compares of anchovy
Compares of mackerel
- Calories from Anchovy
- Calories of Beef
- Calories in Pig in a blanket
- Caramel apple calories per 100g
- Ketchup packet carbs per 100g
- Jelly Bean protein per 100g
- Peanut butter toast fat per 100g
- How many calories does Key Lime pie have?
- Calories in a half of sriracha sauce
- Calories in whole sriracha sauce
- Calories for one, two or more sriracha sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- How much protein in honey bun?