Almonds vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almonds
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is less calories than in pecan.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In almonds and in pecan most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almonds with pecan in details.
Fact 2: Almonds And Pecan Nutrition Difference
Pecan vs Almonds: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||24.44 mg|
|Beta karoten||1 mg||29 mg|
More protein in almonds
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 131%.
More carbohydrates in almonds
In almonds is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 55%.
Less fat in almonds
In almonds is less fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 44%.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan 222% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 775% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 210% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B5: pecan 84% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B6: pecan 53% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 100% more than pecan
- Vitaminium E: almonds 6% more than pecan
- Beta karoten: pecan 2800% more than almonds
Minerals: almonds vs pecan
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?