Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almonds
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is less calories than in macadamia nuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and macadamia nuts 718 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24%.
In almonds and in macadamia nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almonds with macadamia nuts in details.
Fact 2: Almonds And Macadamia nuts Nutrition Difference
Macadamia nuts vs Almonds: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Almonds||Macadamia nuts|
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||13.82 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||75.77 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||7.91 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||85 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||3.69 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||188 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||368 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||1.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||2.473 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.758 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.275 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||0.24 mg|
More protein in almonds
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in macadamia nuts.
There is 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 167%.
More carbohydrates in almonds
In almonds is more carbohydrates than in macadamia nuts.
There is 13.82g/100g of carbohydrates in macadamia nuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 56%.
Less fat in almonds
In almonds is less fats than in macadamia nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 75.77g/100g of fats in macadamia nuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 52%.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: macadamia nuts vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 483% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 602% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 46% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B5: macadamia nuts 61% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts 101% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 300% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium E: almonds 10733% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: almonds vs macadamia nuts
- Calcium: almonds 216% more than macadamia nuts
- Iron: almonds 1% more than macadamia nuts
- Magnessium: almonds 108% more than macadamia nuts
- Phosphorus: almonds 156% more than macadamia nuts
- Potassium: almonds 99% more than macadamia nuts
- Sodium: macadamia nuts 400% more than almonds
- Zink: almonds 140% more than macadamia nuts
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?