Almonds vs Chestnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almonds vs chestnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is much more calories than in chestnuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and chestnuts 213 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 172 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in almonds cames from fat and in chestnuts from carbs.
almonds or chestnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: almonds - 172% more than chestnuts
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 111% more than almonds
- Fat: almonds - 2109% more than chestnuts
- Dietary fiber: almonds - 54% more than chestnuts
- Protein: almonds - 774% more than chestnuts
Almonds vs chestnuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||45.54 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||2.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||8.1 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||2.42 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||27 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||1.01 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||518 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.238 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||1.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.509 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||62 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in chestnuts.
There is 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 774 %.
In almonds is less carbohydrates than in chestnuts.
There is 45.54g/100g of carbohydrates in chestnuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 111 %.
In almonds is more fats than in chestnuts.
The tables above show us that there is 2.26g/100g of fats in chestnuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 2109 %.
See tables below to compare almonds with chestnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: chestnuts vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chestnuts 16% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 577% more than chestnuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 207% more than chestnuts
- Vitaminium B5: chestnuts 8% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B6: chestnuts 174% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chestnuts 41% more than almonds
Minerals: almonds vs chestnuts
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of chestnuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?