Almonds vs Cashew Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almonds vs cashew nuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is just a little more calories than in cashew nuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and cashew nuts 553 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In almonds and in cashew nuts most calories came from fat.
almonds or cashew nuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: almonds - 4% more than cashew nuts.
- Carbohydrates: cashew nuts - 40% more than almonds.
- Fat: almonds - 12% more than cashew nuts.
- Dietary fiber: almonds - 74% more than cashew nuts.
- Protein: almonds - 14% more than cashew nuts.
Almonds vs cashew nuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Almonds||Cashew nuts|
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||30.19 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||43.85 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||3.3 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||18.22 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||6.68 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||292 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||593 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||660 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||12 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||5.78 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.423 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||1.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.864 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||5.31 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in cashew nuts.
There is 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 14 %.
Where is more carbs?
In almonds is less carbohydrates than in cashew nuts.
There is 30.19g/100g of carbohydrates in cashew nuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40 %.
Where is more fats?
In almonds is more fats than in cashew nuts.
Tables below show us that there is 43.85g/100g of fats in cashew nuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare almonds with cashew nuts in details.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
almonds or cashew nuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cashew nuts - 106% more than almonds.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds - 95% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds - 71% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts - 84% more than almonds.
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts - 204% more than almonds.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds - 43% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium E: almonds - 80% more than cashew nuts.
almonds or cashew nuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: almonds - 86% more than cashew nuts.
- Iron: cashew nuts - 80% more than almonds.
- Magnessium: cashew nuts - 8% more than almonds.
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts - 23% more than almonds.
- Potassium: almonds - 10% more than cashew nuts.
- Sodium: cashew nuts - 1100% more than almonds.
- Zink: cashew nuts - 85% more than almonds.
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
Compares of cashew nuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?