Almonds vs Brazil Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almonds
At first glance, you can see that in almonds is less calories than in brazil nuts.
Almonds has 579 kcal per 100g and brazil nuts 659 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14%.
In almonds and in brazil nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almonds with brazil nuts in details.
Fact 2: Almonds And Brazil nuts Nutrition Difference
Brazil nuts vs Almonds: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Almonds||Brazil nuts|
|Carbohydrates||21.55 g||11.74 g|
|Fat||49.93 g||67.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||7.5 g|
|Protein||21.15 g||14.32 g|
|Calcium||269 mg||160 mg|
|Iron||3.71 mg||2.43 mg|
|Magnessium||270 mg||376 mg|
|Phosphorus||481 mg||725 mg|
|Potassium||733 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||3.12 mg||4.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.205 mg||0.617 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.138 mg||0.035 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.618 mg||0.295 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.47 mg||0.184 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.137 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium E||26 mg||7.87 mg|
More protein in almonds
It is aslo easy to see see that in almonds is more protein than in brazil nuts.
There is 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts and 21.15g per 100g of almonds so using simple math we can see that difference is about 48%.
More carbohydrates in almonds
In almonds is more carbohydrates than in brazil nuts.
There is 11.74g/100g of carbohydrates in brazil nuts and 21.55g/100g in almonds so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 84%.
Less fat in almonds
In almonds is less fats than in brazil nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 67.1g/100g of fats in brazil nuts and 49.93g/100g in almonds. In this case difference is about 34%.
- Carbohydrates21.55 g
- Fat49.93 g
- Dietary fiber12.5 g
- Protein21.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: brazil nuts vs almonds
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brazil nuts 201% more than almonds
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 3151% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 1126% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: almonds 155% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: almonds 36% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 100% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: almonds 230% more than brazil nuts
Minerals: almonds vs brazil nuts
Compares of almonds
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Almonds vs Coconut
- Almonds vs Hazelnuts
- Almonds vs Macadamia Nuts
- see all compares of almonds
Compares of brazil nuts
- Calories from Almonds
- Calories of Buckwheat
- Calories in Brazil nuts
- Cashew nuts calories per 100g
- Chestnuts carbs per 100g
- Chia seeds protein per 100g
- Coconut fat per 100g
- How many calories does linseed have?
- Calories in a half of macadamia nuts
- Calories in whole macadamia nuts
- Calories for one, two or more macadamia nuts
- Calories in handful of macadamia nuts
- How much protein in peanuts?