Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almond oil
At first glance, you can see that in almond oil is just a little less calories than in linseed oil.
Almond oil has 884 kcal per 100g and linseed oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In almond oil and in linseed oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almond oil with linseed oil in details.
Fact 2: Almond oil And Linseed oil Nutrition Difference
Linseed oil vs Almond oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Almond oil||Linseed oil|
|Fat||100 g||99.98 g|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||9.3 mg|
|Zink||7 mg||9.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||39.2 mg||0.47 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.009 mg|
More fat in almond oil
In almond oil is more fats than in linseed oil.
The tables above show us that there is 99.98g/100g of fats in linseed oil and 100g/100g in almond oil. In this case difference is about 0%.
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Compares of almond oil
- Almond Oil vs Olive Oil
- Almond Oil vs Palm Oil
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil
- Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil
- see all compares of almond oil
Compares of linseed oil
- Calories from Almond oil
- Calories of Blackberry juice
- Calories in Rum
- Soy sauce calories per 100g
- Smoked sausage carbs per 100g
- Gyoza dumplings protein per 100g
- Funnel cake fat per 100g
- How many calories does hummus Sabra have?
- Calories in a half of fudge
- Calories in whole fudge
- Calories for one, two or more fudge
- How much protein in pork shoulder?