Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Almond oil
At first glance, you can see that in almond oil is just a little less calories than in avocado oil.
Almond oil has 884 kcal per 100g and avocado oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In almond oil and in avocado oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare almond oil with avocado oil in details.
Fact 2: Almond oil And Avocado oil Nutrition Difference
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: avocado oil vs almond oil
Minerals: almond oil vs avocado oil
Compares of almond oil
- Almond Oil vs Olive Oil
- Almond Oil vs Palm Oil
- Almond Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Almond Oil vs Avocado Oil
- Almond Oil vs Linseed Oil
- see all compares of almond oil
Compares of avocado oil
- Calories from Almond oil
- Calories of Blackberry juice
- Calories in Rum
- Soy sauce calories per 100g
- Smoked sausage carbs per 100g
- Gyoza dumplings protein per 100g
- Funnel cake fat per 100g
- How many calories does hummus Sabra have?
- Calories in a half of fudge
- Calories in whole fudge
- Calories for one, two or more fudge
- How much protein in pork shoulder?