Almond Milk vs Water: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Almond milk
At first glance, you can see that in almond milk is much calories than in water.
Almond milk has 15 kcal per 100g and water 0 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in almond milk cames from fat and in water from carbs.
See tables below to compare almond milk with water in details.
Almond milk And Water Nutrition Difference
- 34% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
Compares of almond milk
- Almond Milk vs Coconut Milk
- Almond Milk vs Coconut Water
- Almond Milk vs Coffee
- Almond Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Almond Milk vs Oat Milk
- Almond Milk vs Rice Milk
- see all compares of almond milk
Compares of water
- Calories from Almond milk
- Calories of Rabbit meat
- Calories in Sausage
- Jambalaya calories per 100g
- Veggie straws carbs per 100g
- Steamed dumplings protein per 100g
- Wild rice fat per 100g
- How many calories do soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of stevia
- Calories in whole stevia
- Calories for one, two or more stevia
- Calories in tablespoon of stevia
- Calories in teaspoon of stevia
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?