Almond Milk vs Peanut Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almond milk vs peanut milk - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almond milk is much less calories than in peanut milk.
Almond milk has 15 kcal per 100g and peanut milk 29 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 93 %.
In almond milk and in peanut milk most calories came from fat.
almond milk or peanut milk - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peanut milk - 93% more than almond milk.
- Carbohydrates: peanut milk - 137% more than almond milk.
- Fat: peanut milk - 67% more than almond milk.
- Dietary fiber: peanut milk - 50% more than almond milk.
- Protein: peanut milk - 0% more than almond milk.
Almond milk vs peanut milk: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Almond milk||Peanut milk|
|Carbohydrates||1.31 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||0.96 g||1.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.4 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||120 mg|
|Sodium||72 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.01 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium E||6.33 mg||180 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in almond milk and peanut milk - 0.4g/100g.
Where is more carbs?
In almond milk is less carbohydrates than in peanut milk.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in peanut milk and 1.31g/100g in almond milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 137 %.
Where is more fats?
In almond milk is less fats than in peanut milk.
Tables below show us that there is 1.6g/100g of fats in peanut milk and 0.96g/100g in almond milk. In this case difference is about 67 %.
See tables below to compare almond milk with peanut milk in details.
- Carbohydrates1.31 g
- Fat0.96 g
- Dietary fiber0.2 g
- Protein0.4 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 34% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
almond milk or peanut milk - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanut milk - 2000% more than almond milk.
- Vitaminium E: peanut milk - 2744% more than almond milk.
almond milk or peanut milk - where is more minerals?
Compares of almond milk
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk
- Almond Milk vs Coffee
- Almond Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Almond Milk vs Oat Milk
- Almond Milk vs Rice Milk
Compares of peanut milk
- Calories from Almond milk
- Calories of Rabbit meat
- Calories in Polish sausage
- Jambalaya calories per 100g
- Veggie straws carbs per 100g
- Steamed dumplings protein per 100g
- Wild rice fat per 100g
- How many calories do soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of stevia
- Calories in whole stevia
- Calories for one, two or more stevia
- Calories in tablespoon of stevia
- Calories in teaspoon of stevia
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?