Almond Milk vs Coffee: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almond milk vs coffee - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almond milk is much more calories than in coffee.
Almond milk has 15 kcal per 100g and coffee 1 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1400 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in almond milk cames from fat and in coffee from protein.
almond milk or coffee - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: almond milk - 1400% more than coffee
- Fat: almond milk - 4700% more than coffee
- Protein: almond milk - 233% more than coffee
- Water: coffee - 3% more than almond milk
Almond milk vs coffee nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Almond milk||Coffee|
|Fat||0.96 g||0.02 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||0.12 g|
|Water||96.54 g||99.39 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||2 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.01 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||67 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||72 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.01 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.07 mg||0.191 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.001 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||6.33 mg||0.01 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in almond milk is more protein than in coffee.
There is 0.12g per 100g of coffee and 0.4g per 100g of almond milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 233 %.
In almond milk is carbohydrates than in coffee.
There is 0g/100g of carbohydrates in coffee and 1.31g/100g in almond milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
In almond milk is more fats than in coffee.
The tables above show us that there is 0.02g/100g of fats in coffee and 0.96g/100g in almond milk. In this case difference is about 4700 %.
See tables below to compare almond milk with coffee in details.
- Fat0.96 g
- Protein0.4 g
- Water96.54 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 34% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 56% FAT
Vitamins: coffee vs almond milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coffee 660% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coffee 173% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coffee 100% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium E: almond milk 63200% more than coffee
Minerals: almond milk vs coffee
Compares of almond milk
- Almond Milk vs Coconut Milk
- Almond Milk vs Coconut Water
- Almond Milk vs Coffee
- Almond Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Almond Milk vs Oat Milk
- Almond Milk vs Cola
- see all compares of almond milk
Compares of coffee
- Calories from Almond milk
- Calories of Rabbit meat
- Calories in Sausage
- Jambalaya calories per 100g
- Veggie straws carbs per 100g
- Steamed dumplings protein per 100g
- Wild rice fat per 100g
- How many calories do soba noodles have?
- Calories in a half of stevia
- Calories in whole stevia
- Calories for one, two or more stevia
- Calories in tablespoon of stevia
- Calories in teaspoon of stevia
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?