Almond Butter vs Peanut Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Almond butter vs peanut butter - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in almond butter is just a little more calories than in peanut butter.
Almond butter has 614 kcal per 100g and peanut butter 589 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In almond butter and in peanut butter most calories came from fat.
almond butter or peanut butter - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: almond butter - 4% more than peanut butter
- Carbohydrates: peanut butter - 15% more than almond butter
- Fat: almond butter - 11% more than peanut butter
- Dietary fiber: almond butter - 29% more than peanut butter
- Protein: peanut butter - 15% more than almond butter
- Water: almond butter - 44% more than peanut butter
Almond butter vs peanut butter nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Almond butter||Peanut butter|
|Carbohydrates||18.82 g||21.57 g|
|Fat||55.5 g||49.94 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.3 g||8 g|
|Protein||20.96 g||24.06 g|
|Water||1.64 g||1.14 g|
|Calcium||347 mg||45 mg|
|Iron||3.49 mg||1.9 mg|
|Magnessium||279 mg||160 mg|
|Phosphorus||53 mg||0.5 mg|
|Potassium||748 mg||745 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||486 mg|
|Zink||53 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.041 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.939 mg||0.111 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.155 mg||13.696 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.103 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.053 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium E||24.21 mg||6.3 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in almond butter is less protein than in peanut butter.
There is 24.06g per 100g of peanut butter and 20.96g per 100g of almond butter so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
In almond butter is less carbohydrates than in peanut butter.
There is 21.57g/100g of carbohydrates in peanut butter and 18.82g/100g in almond butter so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15 %.
In almond butter is more fats than in peanut butter.
The tables above show us that there is 49.94g/100g of fats in peanut butter and 55.5g/100g in almond butter. In this case difference is about 11 %.
See tables below to compare almond butter with peanut butter in details.
- Carbohydrates18.82 g
- Fat55.5 g
- Dietary fiber10.3 g
- Protein20.96 g
- Water1.64 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 11% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: peanut butter vs almond butter
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut butter 159% more than almond butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almond butter 746% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut butter 334% more than almond butter
- Vitaminium B6: peanut butter 306% more than almond butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanut butter 74% more than almond butter
- Vitaminium E: almond butter 284% more than peanut butter
Minerals: almond butter vs peanut butter
- Calcium: almond butter 671% more than peanut butter
- Iron: almond butter 84% more than peanut butter
- Magnessium: almond butter 74% more than peanut butter
- Phosphorus: almond butter 10500% more than peanut butter
- Potassium: almond butter 0% more than peanut butter
- Sodium: peanut butter 6843% more than almond butter
- Zink: almond butter 10500% more than peanut butter
Compares of almond butter
Compares of peanut butter
- Calories from Almond butter
- Calories of Trout
- Calories in Atlantic salmon
- Rutabaga calories per 100g
- Dragon sushi roll carbs per 100g
- California burrito protein per 100g
- Chicken tamale fat per 100g
- How many calories does chobani yogurt have?
- Calories in a half of Ahi Tuna
- Calories in whole Ahi Tuna
- Calories for one, two or more Ahi Tuna
- How much protein in lobster salad?