Alaska Pollock (Fillet, Meat) vs Swordfish (Fillet, Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Alaska pollock
At first glance, you can see that in Alaska pollock is much less calories than in swordfish.
Alaska pollock has 92 kcal per 100g and swordfish 144 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57%.
In Alaska pollack and in swordfish most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare Alaska pollock with swordfish in details.
Fact 2: Alaska pollock And Swordfish Nutrition Difference
Swordfish vs Alaska pollock: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Alaska pollock (fillet, meat)||Swordfish (fillet, meat)|
|Fat||0.98 g||6.65 g|
|Protein||19.44 g||19.66 g|
|Water||78.18 g||73.38 g|
|Calcium||60 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.46 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||67 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||356 mg||418 mg|
|Sodium||86 mg||81 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.047 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.185 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.27 mg||7.76 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.287 mg||0.543 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.23 mg||2.02 mg|
Less protein in Alaska pollock
It is aslo easy to see see that in Alaska pollock is less protein than in swordfish.
There is 19.66g per 100g of swordfish and 19.44g per 100g of Alaska pollock so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1%.
Less fat in Alaska pollock
In Alaska pollock is less fats than in swordfish.
The tables above show us that there is 6.65g/100g of fats in swordfish and 0.98g/100g in Alaska pollock. In this case difference is about 579%.
- Fat0.98 g
- Protein19.44 g
- Water78.18 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 90% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Vitamins: swordfish vs Alaska pollock
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): swordfish 60% more than Alaska pollock
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Alaska pollock 249% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): swordfish 137% more than Alaska pollock
- Vitaminium B6: swordfish 89% more than Alaska pollock
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Alaska pollock 50% more than swordfish
- Vitaminium E: swordfish 778% more than Alaska pollock
Minerals: Alaska pollock vs swordfish
- Calcium: Alaska pollock 1100% more than swordfish
- Iron: Alaska pollock 21% more than swordfish
- Magnessium: Alaska pollock 131% more than swordfish
- Phosphorus: swordfish 0% more than Alaska pollock
- Potassium: swordfish 17% more than Alaska pollock
- Sodium: Alaska pollock 6% more than swordfish
- Zink: swordfish 0% more than Alaska pollock
Compares of Alaska pollack
- Alaska Pollock vs Cod Fillet
- Alaska Pollock vs Swordfish
- Alaska Pollock vs Haddock
- see all compares of Alaska pollock
Compares of swordfish
- Calories from Alaska pollock (fillet, meat)
- Calories of Eggnog
- Calories in Tilapia fried
- Strawberry shortcake calories per 100g
- Chicken piccata carbs per 100g
- Bibimbap protein per 100g
- Kidney beans fat per 100g
- How many calories does baking powder have?
- Calories in a half of ham salad
- Calories in whole ham salad
- Calories for one, two or more ham salad
- How much protein in ravani cake?