Agave Syrup vs Maple Syrup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Agave syrup
At first glance, you can see that in agave syrup is more calories than in maple syrup.
Agave syrup has 310 kcal per 100g and maple syrup 260 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In agave syrup and in maple syrup most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare agave syrup with maple syrup in details.
Agave syrup And maple syrup Nutrition Difference
maple syrup vs Agave syrup: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Agave syrup||Maple syrup|
|Carbohydrates||76 g||67.04 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.06 g|
More carbohydrates in agave syrup
In agave syrup is more carbohydrates than in maple syrup.
There is 67.04g/100g of carbohydrates in maple syrup and 76g/100g in agave syrup so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
More fat in agave syrup
In agave syrup is more fats than in maple syrup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.06g/100g of fats in maple syrup and 0.5g/100g in agave syrup. In this case difference is about 733%.
- Carbohydrates76 g
- Fat0.5 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 99% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: maple syrup vs agave syrup
Minerals: agave syrup vs maple syrup
Compares of agave syrup
- Agave Syrup vs Apple Juice
- Agave Syrup vs Orange Juice
- Agave Syrup vs Pineapple Juice
- Agave Syrup vs Maple Syrup
- see all compares of agave syrup
Compares of maple syrup
- Calories from Agave syrup
- Calories of Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Calories in Boost, Nutritional drink
- Gulab Jamun calories per 100g
- Chicken patty carbs per 100g
- Brandy and cola protein per 100g
- Quaker Oatmeal fat per 100g
- How many calories does Prime rib have?
- Calories in a half of macaroni with cheese
- Calories in whole macaroni with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more macaroni with cheese
- How much protein in eggplant parmesan casserole?