Coleslaw By Kfc: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coleslaw by KFC: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one KFC Coleslaw , cup and more
How many calories in KFC Coleslaw ?
Case in point, medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) has about 216 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size KFC Coleslaw is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of KFC Coleslaw on charts.
Coleslaw by KFC: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.65 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||8.64 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||73.99 g||~ 21 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 KFC Coleslaw ?
As I wrote before medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) has 216 calories. It is easy to count that two KFC Coleslaw have about 432 calories and three KFC Coleslaw have about 648 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five KFC Coleslaw .
- Medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g)216 kcal
- Cup of KFC Coleslaw (191g)275 kcal
- Half cup of KFC Coleslaw (95.5g)138 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of KFC Coleslaw 41 kcal
- Half of medium size KFC Coleslaw 108 kcal
- Small size KFC Coleslaw (120g)172.8 kcal
- Big size KFC Coleslaw (195g)280.8 kcal
- Two medium size KFC Coleslaw 432 kcal
- Three medium size KFC Coleslaw 648 kcal
- Four medium size KFC Coleslaw 864 kcal
- Five medium size KFC Coleslaw 1080 kcal
Protein in KFC Coleslaw
KFC Coleslaw has 0.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in KFC Coleslaw
KFC Coleslaw has 15.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) has about 23.5 g of carbs.
Fat in KFC Coleslaw
KFC Coleslaw has 8.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) has about 13 g of fat.
medium size KFC Coleslaw (150 g) has:216kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
KFC Coleslaw - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.206 mg
- Vitaminium B60.121 mg
- Vitaminium C14.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.54 mg
- Vitaminium K0.071 mg
Energy content of KFC Coleslaw
- 43% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
KFC Coleslaw - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium189 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare KFC Coleslaw with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how KFC Coleslaw looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does evaporated milk have?
- Calories in a half of buckwheat pancake
- Calories in whole buckwheat pancake
- Calories for one, two or more buckwheat pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sugar?
- How much fat in honey?
- How much protein in jam?
- What is weight of black pepper?
- Twix calories per ounce (oz)
- Greek yoghurt calories per serving size