Coconut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one coconut, tablespoon and more
How many calories in coconut?
For example, medium size coconut (390 g) has about 1381 calories.
It is about 58% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size coconut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 26.5 apples
- 17.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 14 slices of cheese
- 13 slices of bread
- 11 glasses of milk
- 72.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 197 minutes, swim for about 163 minutes or run for 139 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut on charts.
Coconut: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 coconuts?
As I wrote before medium size coconut (390 g) have 1381 calories. It is easy to count that two coconuts have about 2762 calories and three coconuts have about 4143 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five coconuts.
- Medium size coconut (390 g)1381 kcal
- Tablespoon of coconut (15g)53 kcal
- Teaspoon of coconut (5g)18 kcal
- Coconut cup, shredded (80g)283 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconuts100 kcal
- Half of medium size coconut690.5 kcal
- Small size coconut (312g)1104.8 kcal
- Big size coconut (507g)1795.3 kcal
- Two medium size coconuts2762 kcal
- Three medium size coconuts4143 kcal
- Four medium size coconuts5524 kcal
- Five medium size coconuts6905 kcal
Protein in coconut
Coconuts have 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size coconut (390 g) you can see that you will get about 12.9 g of protein.
Carbs in coconuts
Coconuts have 15.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size coconut (390 g) has about 59.4 g of carbs.
Fat in coconuts
Coconuts have 33.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size coconut (390 g) has about 130.6 g of fat.
medium size coconut (390 g) has:1381kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.54 mg
- Vitaminium B50.3 mg
- Vitaminium B60.054 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)26 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.2 mg
Energy content of coconut
- 16% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
coconut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium356 mg
- Phosphorus113 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Iron2.43 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.