Cocoa - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in cocoa
What cocoa looks like compared to other spices
Compared to other spices, cocoa is distinguished by the content of fiber, magnesium, potassium and protein. It also contains dose of iron, zinc and calcium.
See all nutrition data of cocoa on charts.
cocoa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.241 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 2.185 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.118 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.003 mg
Energy content of cocoa
- 53% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
cocoa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 1524 mg
- Phosphorus 2.5 mg
- Magnessium 499 mg
- Calcium 128 mg
- Sodium 21 mg
- Iron 13.86 mg
- Zink 2.5 mg
Cocoa - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in cocoa?
Cocoa has 19.6 g protein per 100g.
Tablespoon (10 g) has about 2 g of protein.
How much carbs in cocoa?
Cocoa has 57.9 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Tablespoon (10 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
How much does a cocoa weight? (what is weight of cocoa)
Tablespoon of cocoa weights about 10g.
Teaspoon of cocoa weights about 5g.
How much dietary fiber in cocoa?
Cocoa has about 37 g dietary fiber per 100g.
Tablespoon (10 g) has about 3.7 g of dietary fiber. It is about 12% of daily dietary fiber intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Does cocoa have gluten?
Cocoa has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does cocoa have?
0 g of vitaminium C - cocoa has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does cocoa have?
Cocoa has 499 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Tablespoon (10 g) has about 49.9 mg of magnessium. It is about 12% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of cocoa?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of cocoa. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare cocoa with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how cocoa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does turkey ham have?
- What kind of minerals does hummus contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in goat cheese?
- What kind of vitamins in chorizo?
- How much dietary fiber in roasted pork loiny?
- Does mackerel have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in smoked cheese?
- How much magnessium in pretzel?
- What is glycemic index of oatmeal?
- How much protein in cola?
- What is weight of camembert?