Cider - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in cider
See the details of cider compared to other alcohol
Compared to other alcohol, cider is distinguished by the content of iron, sugar, water and zinc. It also contains dose of phosphorus, sodium and vitamin B1.
See also: Calories in Cider
See all nutrition data of cider on charts.
cider - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C 2.3 mg
- Vitaminium E 0.09 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of cider
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cider - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 54 mg
- Phosphorus 1.1 mg
- Magnessium 3 mg
- Calcium 4 mg
- Sodium 4 mg
- Iron 0.06 mg
- Zink 1.1 mg
Cider - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in cider?
0g of protein - cider has no protein in its nutrition content.
How much carbs in cider?
Cider has 5.92 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Glass (215 g) has about 12.7 g of carbs.
How much does a cider weight? (what is weight of cider)
Glass of cider weights about 215g.
How much dietary fiber in cider?
0 g of dietary fiber - cider has no dietary fiber.
Does cider have gluten?
Cider has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does cider have?
Cider has 2.3 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
Glass (215 g) has about 4.945 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 2% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does cider have?
Cider has 3 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Glass (215 g) has about 6.45 mg of magnessium. It is about 2% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of cider?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of cider. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare cider with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how cider looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does pork neck have?
- What kind of minerals do dried tomatoes contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in wheat flour?
- What kind of vitamins in baguette?
- How much dietary fiber in goat cheese"?
- Does frankfurter have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in smoked bacon?
- How much magnessium in perch?
- What is glycemic index of frog legs?
- How much protein in popcorn?
- What is weight of waffle?