Chicken vs Smoked Ham: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken
At first glance, you can see that in chicken is less calories than in smoked ham.
Chicken has 114 kcal per 100g and smoked ham 145 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 27%.
In chicken and in smoked ham most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken with smoked ham in details.
Fact 2: Chicken And Smoked ham Nutrition Difference
Smoked ham vs Chicken: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken||Smoked ham|
|Fat||1.65 g||5.53 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||20.93 g|
|Water||74.86 g||67.67 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||1.48 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||0.8 mg|
|Potassium||239 mg||287 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||1203 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.754 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.092 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||10.604 mg||4.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.54 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.25 mg|
More protein in chicken
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken is more protein than in smoked ham.
There is 20.93g per 100g of smoked ham and 23.2g per 100g of chicken so using simple math we can see that difference is about 11%.
Less fat in chicken
In chicken is less fats than in smoked ham.
The tables above show us that there is 5.53g/100g of fats in smoked ham and 1.65g/100g in chicken. In this case difference is about 235%.
- Fat1.65 g
- Protein23.2 g
- Water74.86 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg | wing
- 0% CARBS.
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: smoked ham vs chicken
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): smoked ham 1009% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): smoked ham 120% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken 164% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium B6: chicken 35% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chicken 33% more than smoked ham
- Vitaminium E: smoked ham 14% more than chicken
Minerals: chicken vs smoked ham
Compares of chicken
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Liver
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- see all compares of chicken
Compares of smoked ham
- see all compares of smoked ham
- Calories from Chicken
- Calories of Lemon juice
- Calories in Coffee
- Cocoa calories per 100g
- Stromboli carbs per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan protein per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink fat per 100g
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- Chicken Breast vs Salmon nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Tofu calories
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Legs protein
- Chicken Wing vs Chicken Leg sugar
- Corned Beef vs Pastrami vitamins
- Ham Steak vs Bacon dietary fiber
- Prime Rib vs Filet Mignion vitaminium C
- Ribeye Steak vs Filet Mignon magnessium
- Roast Beef vs Pastrami potassium