Chicken - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in chicken
See the details of chicken compared to other meat
Compared to other meat, chicken is distinguished by the content of protein, vitamin B3 (niacin), water and calcium. It also contains dose of magnesium, phosphorus and sodium.
See all nutrition data of chicken on charts.
chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.068 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 10.604 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.54 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.002 mg
Energy content of chicken
- 0% CARBS
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 239 mg
- Phosphorus 2.4 mg
- Magnessium 27 mg
- Calcium 12 mg
- Sodium 68 mg
- Iron 0.73 mg
- Zink 2.4 mg
Chicken - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in chicken?
Chicken has 23.2 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in chicken?
0 g of carbs - chicken has no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a chicken weight? (what is weight of chicken)
We are just checking weight of chicken. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g chicken.
How much dietary fiber in chicken?
0 g of dietary fiber - chicken has no dietary fiber.
Does chicken have gluten?
Chicken has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does chicken have?
0 g of vitaminium C - chicken has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does chicken have?
Chicken has 27 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 27 mg of magnessium. It is about 7% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of chicken?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of chicken. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare chicken with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does grape juice have?
- What kind of minerals does red wine contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in beef jerky?
- What kind of vitamins in tiramisu?
- How much dietary fiber in mcchicken?
- Does dinner roll have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goat cheese?
- How much magnessium in blood sausage?
- What is glycemic index of pork?
- How much protein in herring?
- What is weight of mascarpone?