Chicken leg - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in chicken leg
chicken leg charateristics
See the details of chicken leg compared to other meat
Compared to other meat, chicken leg is distinguished by the content of magnesium, phosphorus, water and cholesterol. It also contains dose of sodium and zinc.
See all nutrition data of chicken leg on charts.
chicken leg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 32 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 5.578 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.406 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.003 mg
Energy content of chicken leg
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
chicken leg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 238 mg
- Phosphorus 2.8 mg
- Magnessium 23 mg
- Calcium 10 mg
- Sodium 96 mg
- Iron 0.78 mg
- Zink 2.8 mg
Chicken leg - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in chicken legs?
Chicken legs have 19.16 g protein per 100g.
Medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 32.6 g of protein.
How much carbs in chicken legs?
0 g of carbs - chicken legs have no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a chicken leg weight? (what is weight of chicken leg)
Medium size chicken leg weights about.170g.
How much dietary fiber in chicken legs?
0 g of dietary fiber - chicken legs have no dietary fiber.
Do chicken legs have gluten?
Chicken legs have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does chicken leg have?
0 g of vitaminium C - chicken legs have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does chicken leg have?
Chicken legs have 23 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 39.1 mg of magnessium. It is about 10% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of chicken leg?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of chicken legs. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare chicken leg with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken leg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does orange juice have?
- What kind of minerals does cider contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pork neck?
- What kind of vitamins in dried tomatoes?
- How much dietary fiber in pasta?
- Does big mac have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goat cheese"?
- How much magnessium in frankfurter?
- What is glycemic index of smoked bacon?
- How much protein in perch?
- What is weight of frog legs?