Chicken Leg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken leg: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken leg?
For example, medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 204 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken leg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken leg on charts.
Chicken leg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken legs?
As I wrote before medium size chicken leg (170 g) have 204 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken legs have about 408 calories and three chicken legs have about 612 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken legs.
- Medium size chicken leg (170 g)204 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken legs34 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken leg102 kcal
- Small size chicken leg (136g)163.2 kcal
- Big size chicken leg (221g)265.2 kcal
- Two medium size chicken legs408 kcal
- Three medium size chicken legs612 kcal
- Four medium size chicken legs816 kcal
- Five medium size chicken legs1020 kcal
Protein in chicken leg
Chicken legs have 19.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken leg (170 g) you can see that you will get about 32.6 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken legs
0 g of carbs - chicken legs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in chicken legs
Chicken legs have 4.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken leg (170 g) has about 7.2 g of fat.
medium size chicken leg (170 g) has:204kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken leg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A32 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.578 mg
- Vitaminium B60.406 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of chicken leg
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
chicken leg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium238 mg
- Phosphorus2.8 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium96 mg
- Iron0.78 mg
- Zink2.8 mg
Does chicken leg cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Small number of calories in chicken leg puts this product in the middle of low-calories meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, chicken leg seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare chicken leg with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken leg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Moscato?
- How much fat in baked chicken breast?
- How much protein in black bean burger?
- What is weight of stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- Malibu rum calories per ounce (oz)
- Deli turkey calories per serving size