Chicken Broth: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken broth: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in chicken broth?
Case in point, tablespoon of chicken broth (15 g) has about 1 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon chicken broth is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of chicken broth on charts.
Chicken broth: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.44 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.21 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.64 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||97.81 g||~ 27.7 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of chicken broth?
As I wrote before 100g has 6 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of chicken broth.
- Tablespoon of chicken broth (15g)1 kcal
- Teaspoon of chicken broth (5g)0 kcal
- Glass full of chicken broth (220g)13 kcal
- Cup of chicken broth (252g)15 kcal
- Half cup of chicken broth (126g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken broth2 kcal
- 10g of chicken broth1 kcal
- 20g of chicken broth1 kcal
- 50g of chicken broth3 kcal
- 100g of chicken broth6 kcal
Protein in chicken broth
Chicken broth has 0.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of chicken broth (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken broth
Chicken broth has 0.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of chicken broth (15 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken broth
Chicken broth has 0.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of chicken broth (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of chicken broth (15 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken broth - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.059 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.219 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of chicken broth
- 28% CARBS
- 41% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
chicken broth - minerals per 100g
- Potassium18 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium371 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken broth with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken broth looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does smoked bacon have?
- Calories in a half of frog legs
- Calories in whole frog legs
- Calories for one, two or more frog legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed berries?
- How much fat in cooked spinach?
- How much protein in veggie pizza?
- What is weight of Tater tots?
- Yukon Gold potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Tostada calories per serving size