Chicken breast - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in chicken breast
chicken breast charateristics
What chicken breast looks like compared to other meat
Compared to other meat, chicken breast is distinguished by the content of protein, vitamin B3 (niacin), water and calcium. It also contains dose of magnesium and sodium.
See all nutrition data of chicken breast on charts.
chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 83 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 9.908 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.53 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.27 mg
Energy content of chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 220 mg
- Phosphorus 0.4 mg
- Magnessium 25 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Sodium 63 mg
- Iron 0.74 mg
- Zink 0.4 mg
Chicken breast - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in chicken breast?
Chicken breast has 20.85 g protein per 100g.
Medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 42.7 g of protein.
How much carbs in chicken breast?
0 g of carbs - chicken breast has no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a chicken breast weight? (what is weight of chicken breast)
Medium size chicken breast weights about.205g.
How much dietary fiber in chicken breast?
0 g of dietary fiber - chicken breast has no dietary fiber.
Does chicken breast have gluten?
Chicken breast has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does chicken breast have?
0 g of vitaminium C - chicken breast has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does chicken breast have?
Chicken breast has 25 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 51.25 mg of magnessium. It is about 13% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of chicken breast?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of chicken breast. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare chicken breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does lemon juice have?
- What kind of minerals does coffee contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in cocoa?
- What kind of vitamins in turkey ham?
- How much dietary fiber in wholemeal pasta?
- Does sponge cake have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goat cheese?
- How much magnessium in chorizo?
- What is glycemic index of roasted pork loiny?
- How much protein in mackerel?
- What is weight of smoked cheese?