Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken breast?
To show you what does it mean, medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 353 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 353 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken breast nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken breast on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Chicken Breast (205 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size chicken breast (205 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||9.25 g||2.62 g||19 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||5.91 g||42.7 g|
|Water||69.46 g||19.69 g||142.4 g|
chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A83 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.908 mg
- Vit B60.53 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.27 mg
Energy content of chicken breast
- 0% CARBS
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium220 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron0.74 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Compare chicken breast:
- chicken breast vs duck breast
- chicken breast vs turkey breast
- chicken breast vs chicken leg
- chicken breast vs chicken
- chicken breast vs chicken liver
- chicken breast vs ground beef
- chicken breast vs chicken wing
- chicken breast vs chicken thigh
- chicken breast vs Ahi Tuna
- chicken breast vs salmon
- chicken breast vs tofu
- chicken breast vs cottage cheese
- see all compares of chicken breast
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size chicken breast (205 g) has 353 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken breast have about 706 calories and three chicken breast have about 1059 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken breast.
- Medium size chicken breast (205 g)353 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken breast49 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken breast176.5 kcal
- Small size chicken breast (164g)282.4 kcal
- Big size chicken breast (267g)458.9 kcal
- Two medium size chicken breast706 kcal
- Three medium size chicken breast1059 kcal
- Four medium size chicken breast1412 kcal
- Five medium size chicken breast1765 kcal
Protein in chicken breast
Chicken breast has 20.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken breast (205 g) you can see that you will get about 42.7 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken breast
0 g of carbs - chicken breast has no carbohydrates.
Fat in chicken breast
Chicken breast has 9.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken breast (205 g) has about 19 g of fat.
medium size chicken breast (205 g) has:353kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken breast with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef and broccoli have?
- Calories in a half of salmon patty
- Calories in whole salmon patty
- Calories for one, two or more salmon patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Moscato?
- How much fat in baked chicken breast?
- How much protein in black bean burger?
- What is weight of stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- Malibu rum calories per ounce (oz)
- Deli turkey calories per serving size