Chestnuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chestnuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chestnuts, handful and more
How many calories in chestnuts?
Case in point, medium size chestnuts (5 g) has about 11 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chestnuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of chestnuts on charts.
Chestnuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.54 g||~ 12.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.1 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Fat||2.26 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Protein||2.42 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chestnuts?
As I wrote before medium size chestnuts (5 g) have 11 calories. It is easy to count that two chestnuts have about 22 calories and three chestnuts have about 33 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chestnuts.
- Medium size chestnuts (5 g)11 kcal
- Handful of chestnuts (70g)149 kcal
- Cup of chestnuts (143g)305 kcal
- Half cup of chestnuts (71.5g)152 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chestnuts60 kcal
- Half of medium size chestnuts5.5 kcal
- Small size chestnuts (4g)8.8 kcal
- Big size chestnuts (7g)14.3 kcal
- Two medium size chestnuts22 kcal
- Three medium size chestnuts33 kcal
- Four medium size chestnuts44 kcal
- Five medium size chestnuts55 kcal
Protein in chestnuts
Chestnuts have 2.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chestnuts (5 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in chestnuts
Chestnuts have 45.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chestnuts (5 g) has about 2.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chestnuts
Chestnuts have 2.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chestnuts (5 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size chestnuts (5 g) has:11kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chestnuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A28 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.238 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.168 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.179 mg
- Vitaminium B50.509 mg
- Vitaminium B60.376 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)62 mcg
- Vitaminium C43 mg
Energy content of chestnuts
- 86% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
chestnuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium518 mg
- Phosphorus93 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron1.01 mg
- Zink0.52 mg
Interesting charts - compare chestnuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how chestnuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Pine nuts have?
- Calories in handful of poppy seed
- Calories in tablespoon of poppy seed
- Calories in teaspoon of poppy seed
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin seeds?
- How much fat in quinoa?
- How much protein in sesame?
- What is weight of sunflower?
- Walnuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Basil calories per serving size