Cherry vs Carambola: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cherries
At first glance, you can see that in cherries is much more calories than in carambola.
Cherries has 63 kcal per 100g and carambola 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 103%.
In cherries and in carambola most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cherries with carambola in details.
Fact 2: Cherries And Carambola Nutrition Difference
Carambola vs Cherries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||16.1 g||6.73 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||1.06 g||1.04 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||21 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||222 mg||133 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.033 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.154 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.049 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||4 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21 mg||34.4 mg|
More protein in cherries
It is aslo easy to see see that in cherries is more protein than in carambola.
There is 1.04g per 100g of carambola and 1.06g per 100g of cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
More carbohydrates in cherries
In cherries is more carbohydrates than in carambola.
There is 6.73g/100g of carbohydrates in carambola and 16.1g/100g in cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 139%.
Less fat in cherries
In cherries is less fats than in carambola.
The tables above show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in carambola and 0.2g/100g in cherries. In this case difference is about 65%.
- Carbohydrates16.1 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein1.06 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: carambola vs cherries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cherries 93% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cherries 106% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carambola 138% more than cherries
- Vitaminium B6: cherries 188% more than carambola
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carambola 200% more than cherries
- Vitaminium C: carambola 64% more than cherries
Minerals: cherries vs carambola
Compares of cherries
- Cherries vs Apple
- Cherries vs Apricot
- Cherries vs Avocado
- Cherries vs Banana
- Cherries vs Blackcurrants
- Cherries vs Blueberries
- see all compares of cherries
Compares of carambola
- Calories from Cherry
- Calories of Cranberry
- Calories in Dates
- Durian calories per 100g
- Black lilac carbs per 100g
- Fejhoa protein per 100g
- Figs fat per 100g
- How many calories do Goji berries have?
- Calories in a half of grape
- Calories in whole grape
- Calories for one, two or more grapes
- Calories in handful of grapes
- How much protein in grapefruit?