Cherry Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cherry juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cherry juice?
In particular, glass full of cherry juice (215 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of cherry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
Cherry juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of cherry juice?
As I wrote before 100g have 39 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of cherry juice.
- Glass full of cherry juice (215g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cherry juice11 kcal
- 10g of cherry juice4 kcal
- 20g of cherry juice8 kcal
- 50g of cherry juice20 kcal
- 100g of cherry juice39 kcal
Protein in cherry juice
Cherry juice have 0.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of cherry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cherry juice
Cherry juice have 9.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cherry juice (215 g) has about 19.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cherry juice
Cherry juice have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of cherry juice (215 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
glass full of cherry juice (215 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cherry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A440 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C38 mg
Energy content of cherry juice
- 93% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cherry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium162 mg
- Phosphorus22 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink22 mg
Do cherry juice make you fat? Whether it is good to eat cherry juice on diet?
Count of calories in cherry juice is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from juices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, cherry juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vanilla latte have?
- Calories in a half of pepper jack cheese
- Calories in whole pepper jack cheese
- Calories for one, two or more pepper jack cheese
- Calories in slice of pepper jack cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raisin bran?
- How much fat in gnocchi with cheese?
- How much protein in street taco?
- What is weight of thin pizza crust?
- Pesto calories per ounce (oz)
- Shiitake mushrooms calories per serving size