Cheese Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheese cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cheese cake?
To show you what does it mean, one piece (103 g) cheese cake has about 331 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece cheese cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 47 minutes, swim for about 39 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See also Cheese cake vitamins and minerals
Cheese cake: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cheese cakes?
As I wrote before one piece (103 g) has 331 calories. It is easy to count that two cheese cakes have about 662 calories and three cheese cakes have about 993 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cheese cakes.
- One piece (103 g)331 kcal
- Cheese cake whole cake (800g)2568 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheese cake91 kcal
Protein in cheese cake
Cheese cake has 5.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (103 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cheese cake
Cheese cake has 25.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (103 g) has about 26.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cheese cake
Cheese cake has 22.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (103 g) has about 23.2 g of fat.
one piece (103 g) has:331kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cheese cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A547 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.028 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.195 mg
- Vitaminium B60.052 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.56 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of cheese cake
- 31% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
cheese cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium90 mg
- Phosphorus4.4 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Sodium438 mg
- Iron0.63 mg
- Zink4.4 mg
Does cheese cake make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cheese cake is one of the highest from all products in Cakes category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, cheese cake seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cheese cake contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tabbouleh have?
- Calories in a half of kolache
- Calories in whole kolache
- Calories for one, two or more kolache
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in injera?
- How much fat in instant oatmeal?
- How much protein in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- What is weight of hot dog with no bun?
- Skinny on the rocks Margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried rice with shrimp calories per serving size