Cheddar vs Cream Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cheddar
At first glance, you can see that in cheddar is more calories than in cream cheese.
Cheddar has 410 kcal per 100g and cream cheese 350 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
In cheddar and in cream cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cheddar with cream cheese in details.
Fact 2: Cheddar And Cream cheese Nutrition Difference
Cream cheese vs Cheddar: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cheddar||Cream cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.13 g||5.52 g|
|Fat||33.82 g||34.44 g|
|Protein||24.25 g||6.15 g|
|Water||36.15 g||52.62 g|
|Calcium||711 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||0.16 mg||0.11 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||76 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||644 mg||314 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.434 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.039 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.075 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.027 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.78 mg||0.86 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in cheddar
It is aslo easy to see see that in cheddar is more protein than in cream cheese.
There is 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese and 24.25g per 100g of cheddar so using simple math we can see that difference is about 294%.
Less carbohydrates in cheddar
In cheddar is less carbohydrates than in cream cheese.
There is 5.52g/100g of carbohydrates in cream cheese and 2.13g/100g in cheddar so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 159%.
Less fat in cheddar
In cheddar is less fats than in cream cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 34.44g/100g of fats in cream cheese and 33.82g/100g in cheddar. In this case difference is about 2%.
- Carbohydrates2.13 g
- Fat33.82 g
- Protein24.25 g
- Water36.15 g
100g | ounce | handfull | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
Vitamins: cream cheese vs cheddar
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cheddar 17% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cheddar 89% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cream cheese 133% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B6: cheddar 34% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cheddar 200% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium E: cream cheese 10% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium K: cream cheese 0% more than cheddar
Minerals: cheddar vs cream cheese
Compares of cheddar
- Cheddar vs Blue Cheese
- Cheddar vs Brie
- Cheddar vs Camembert
- Cheddar vs White Cheese
- Cheddar vs Cottage Cheese
- Cheddar vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of cheddar
Compares of cream cheese
- Calories from Cheddar
- Calories of Turkey salami
- Calories in Coconut shrims
- Oyster calories per 100g
- Actimel carbs per 100g
- Beignet protein per 100g
- Bolillo roll fat per 100g
- How many calories does hush puppy have?
- Calories in a half of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in whole blue cheese dressing
- Calories for one, two or more blue cheese dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of blue cheese dressing
- How much protein in York Peppermint Pattie?
- Cheddar vs Ricotta Cheese nutrition
- Cheddar vs Queso Fresco Cheese calories
- Cheddar vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese protein
- Coconut Milk vs Skimmed Milk sugar
- Mozzarella vs American Cheese vitamins
- Mozzarella vs Provolone Cheese dietary fiber
- Mozzarella vs Paneer Cheese vitaminium C
- Mozzarella vs Ricotta Cheese magnessium
- Mozzarella vs Queso Fresco Cheese potassium