Caviar - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in caviar
See the details of caviar compared to other seafood
Compared to other seafood, caviar is distinguished by the content of iron, magnesium, protein and calcium. It also contains dose of sodium and cholesterol.
See all nutrition data of caviar on charts.
caviar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 905 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.62 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.32 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.05 mcg
- Vitaminium E 1.89 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of caviar
- 6% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
caviar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 181 mg
- Phosphorus 0.6 mg
- Magnessium 300 mg
- Calcium 275 mg
- Sodium 1500 mg
- Iron 11.88 mg
- Zink 0.6 mg
Caviar - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in caviar?
Caviar has 24.6 g protein per 100g.
Tablespoon (20 g) has about 4.9 g of protein.
How much carbs in caviar?
Caviar has 4 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Tablespoon (20 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
How much does a caviar weight? (what is weight of caviar)
Tablespoon of caviar weights about 20g.
Teaspoon of caviar weights about 10g.
How much dietary fiber in caviar?
0 g of dietary fiber - caviar has no dietary fiber.
Does caviar have gluten?
Caviar has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does caviar have?
0 g of vitaminium C - caviar has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does caviar have?
Caviar has 300 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Tablespoon (20 g) has about 60 mg of magnessium. It is about 15% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of caviar?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of caviar. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare caviar with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how caviar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does tomato sauce have?
- What kind of minerals does tatar sauce contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge candy?
- What kind of vitamins in snickers?
- How much dietary fiber in milk powder?
- Does mortadella have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in carrot juice?
- How much magnessium in swordfish?
- What is glycemic index of rice milk?
- How much protein in champignon?
- What is weight of mcdonalds fries?