Cabbage vs Radish: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cabbage
At first glance, you can see that in cabbage is much more calories than in radish.
Cabbage has 25 kcal per 100g and radish 16 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56%.
In cabbage and in radish most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cabbage with radish in details.
Fact 2: Cabbage And Radish Nutrition Difference
Radish vs Cabbage: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||5.8 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||1.3 g||0.68 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.47 mg||0.34 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||170 mg||233 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.18 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.234 mg||0.254 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.124 mg||0.071 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||53 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium C||36.6 mg||14.8 mg|
|Vitaminium K||76 mg||1.3 mg|
More protein in cabbage
It is aslo easy to see see that in cabbage is more protein than in radish.
There is 0.68g per 100g of radish and 1.3g per 100g of cabbage so using simple math we can see that difference is about 91%.
More carbohydrates in cabbage
In cabbage is more carbohydrates than in radish.
There is 3.4g/100g of carbohydrates in radish and 5.8g/100g in cabbage so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 71%.
The same amount of fats
There is the same amount of fat in cabbage and radish - 0.1g/100g.
- Carbohydrates5.8 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | chopped
- 79% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: radish vs cabbage
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cabbage 3% more than radish
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): radish 9% more than cabbage
- Vitaminium B6: cabbage 75% more than radish
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cabbage 112% more than radish
- Vitaminium C: cabbage 147% more than radish
- Vitaminium K: cabbage 5746% more than radish
Minerals: cabbage vs radish
Compares of cabbage
- Cabbage vs Artichoke
- Cabbage vs Arugula
- Cabbage vs Asparagus
- Cabbage vs Bamboo Shoots
- Cabbage vs Beetroot
- Cabbage vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of cabbage
Compares of radish
- Calories from Cabbage
- Calories of Carrot
- Calories in Cassava
- Cauliflower calories per 100g
- Fodder cabbage carbs per 100g
- Cucumber protein per 100g
- Eggplant fat per 100g
- How many calories does endive have?
- Calories in a half of fennel
- Calories in whole fennel
- Calories for one, two or more sennels
- How much protein in kale?