Buttermilk vs Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Buttermilk
At first glance, you can see that in buttermilk is less calories than in boiled egg.
Buttermilk has 105 kcal per 100g and boiled egg 155 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 48%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in buttermilk cames from carbs and in boiled egg from fat.
See tables below to compare buttermilk with boiled egg in details.
Fact 2: Buttermilk And Boiled egg Nutrition Difference
Boiled egg vs Buttermilk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Buttermilk||Boiled egg (hard or soft)|
|Carbohydrates||49 g||1.12 g|
|Fat||5.78 g||10.61 g|
|Protein||34.3 g||12.58 g|
|Water||2.97 g||74.62 g|
|Calcium||1184 mg||50 mg|
|Iron||0.3 mg||1.19 mg|
|Magnessium||110 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||1592 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||517 mg||124 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.392 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.579 mg||0.513 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.876 mg||0.064 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.338 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||1.03 mg|
More protein in buttermilk
It is aslo easy to see see that in buttermilk is more protein than in boiled egg.
There is 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg and 34.3g per 100g of buttermilk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 173%.
More carbohydrates in buttermilk
In buttermilk is more carbohydrates than in boiled egg.
There is 1.12g/100g of carbohydrates in boiled egg and 49g/100g in buttermilk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4275%.
Less fat in buttermilk
In buttermilk is less fats than in boiled egg.
The tables above show us that there is 10.61g/100g of fats in boiled egg and 5.78g/100g in buttermilk. In this case difference is about 84%.
- Carbohydrates49 g
- Fat5.78 g
- Protein34.3 g
- Water2.97 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 51% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: boiled egg vs buttermilk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): buttermilk 494% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): buttermilk 208% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): buttermilk 1269% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B6: buttermilk 179% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): buttermilk 7% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium E: boiled egg 930% more than buttermilk
Minerals: buttermilk vs boiled egg
- Calcium: buttermilk 2268% more than boiled egg
- Iron: boiled egg 297% more than buttermilk
- Magnessium: buttermilk 1000% more than boiled egg
- Phosphorus: buttermilk 33% more than boiled egg
- Potassium: buttermilk 1163% more than boiled egg
- Sodium: buttermilk 317% more than boiled egg
- Zink: buttermilk 33% more than boiled egg
Compares of buttermilk
- Buttermilk vs Cottage Cheese
- Buttermilk vs Whole Milk
- Buttermilk vs Goat Milk
- Buttermilk vs Sheep Milk
- Buttermilk vs Egg
- Buttermilk vs Egg White
- see all compares of buttermilk
Compares of boiled egg
- Calories from Buttermilk
- Calories of Chicken breast
- Calories in Orange juice
- Cider calories per 100g
- Pork neck carbs per 100g
- Tabbouleh protein per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's fat per 100g
- How many calories does kolache have?
- Calories in a half of beef and broccoli
- Calories in whole beef and broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more beef and broccoli
- How much protein in brandy?
- Buttermilk vs Butter nutrition
- Buttermilk vs Sour Cream 12% calories
- Buttermilk vs Milk Powder protein
- Buttermilk vs Natural Yogurt sugar
- Buttermilk vs Greek Yoghurt vitamins
- Buttermilk vs Margarine dietary fiber
- Buttermilk vs Kefir vitaminium C
- Goat's Milk vs Mother's Milk magnessium
- Goat's Milk vs Sheep's Milk potassium