Butter - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in butter
See the details of butter compared to other dairy
Compared to other dairy, butter is distinguished by the content of vitamin E, zinc and cholesterol. It also contains dose of phosphorus, protein and vitamin K.
See all nutrition data of butter on charts.
butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 2499 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.003 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E 2.32 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.007 mg
Energy content of butter
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 24 mg
- Phosphorus 7 mg
- Magnessium 2 mg
- Calcium 24 mg
- Sodium 11 mg
- Iron 0.02 mg
- Zink 7 mg
Butter - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in butter?
Butter has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
Tablespoon (12 g) has about 0.1 g of protein.
How much carbs in butter?
Butter has 0.06 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Tablespoon (12 g) has about 0 g of carbs.
How much does a butter weight? (what is weight of butter)
Tablespoon of butter weights about 12g.
Slice of butter weights about 10g.
How much dietary fiber in butter?
0 g of dietary fiber - butter has no dietary fiber.
Does butter have gluten?
Butter has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does butter have?
0 g of vitaminium C - butter has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does butter have?
Butter has 2 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Tablespoon (12 g) has about 0.24 mg of magnessium. It is about 0% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of butter?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of butter. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare butter with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does turkey breast have?
- What kind of minerals does raspberry juice contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in halibut?
- What kind of vitamins in halloumi?
- How much dietary fiber in lentil?
- Does kaiser roll have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in blue cheese?
- How much magnessium in mustard?
- What is glycemic index of turkey salami?
- How much protein in coconut shrims?
- What is weight of oyster?