Brown Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Brown rice flour
At first glance, you can see that in brown rice flour is just a little less calories than in all-purpose flour.
Brown rice flour has 363 kcal per 100g and all-purpose flour 366 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In brown rice flour and in all-purpose flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare brown rice flour with all-purpose flour in details.
Brown rice flour And All-purpose flour Nutrition Difference
All-purpose flour vs Brown rice flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brown rice flour||All-purpose flour|
|Carbohydrates||76.48 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||2.78 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||7.23 g||10.9 g|
|Water||11.97 g||9.83 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.98 mg||5.62 mg|
|Magnessium||112 mg||26.7 mg|
|Potassium||289 mg||136 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.443 mg||0.939 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.08 mg||0.443 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.34 mg||6.74 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.736 mg||0.066 mg|
Less protein in brown rice flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in brown rice flour is less protein than in all-purpose flour.
There is 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour and 7.23g per 100g of brown rice flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51%.
Less carbohydrates in brown rice flour
In brown rice flour is less carbohydrates than in all-purpose flour.
There is 77.3g/100g of carbohydrates in all-purpose flour and 76.48g/100g in brown rice flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
More fat in brown rice flour
In brown rice flour is more fats than in all-purpose flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in all-purpose flour and 2.78g/100g in brown rice flour. In this case difference is about 88%.
- Carbohydrates76.48 g
- Fat2.78 g
- Protein7.23 g
- Water11.97 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 85% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: all-purpose flour vs brown rice flour
Minerals: brown rice flour vs all-purpose flour
all-purpose flour - 73% more than brown rice flour
all-purpose flour - 184% more than brown rice flour
brown rice flour - 319% more than all-purpose flour
brown rice flour - 113% more than all-purpose flour
brown rice flour - 300% more than all-purpose flour
Compares of brown rice flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Rice Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Almond Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Coconut Flour
- Brown Rice Flour vs Fluor
- see all compares of brown rice flour
Compares of all-purpose flour
- Calories from Brown rice flour
- Calories of Buttercup squash
- Calories in Stewed potatoes
- Fried canadian bacon calories per 100g
- Roasted peanuts carbs per 100g
- Dried banana chips protein per 100g
- Yellow rice cooked fat per 100g
- How many calories does seafood garden salad have?
- Calories in a half of collards
- Calories in whole collards
- Calories for one, two or more collards
- Calories in handful of collards
- Calories in bunch of collards
- How much protein in cooked chicken breast?